________________________________

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of phillips1021
        Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 5:13 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Compiling modules

        Great question. I've run into the same problem. How do you use
Flex
        Builder to compile just the module?

        The only work-around I've found so far is to right-click on the
module
        name in the navigator panel and select Run As Flex Application.
This
        command will create a .swf and .html files for the module and
try to
        load it in the browser (where nothing will display).

        It's not the best solution and I hope someone posts a better
one, but
        it is all I've found to work so far.

        I did search through the Flex 2.0.1 help files but did not find
anything.

        Bruce