I would go out on a limb and say yes.

Not in alpha but, if we are going to be able to addChild() on a newly
created window, I don't see why you could communicate with a window that you
created from the main app.

Peace, Mike

On 22 Mar 2007 14:32:13 -0700, Mark Doberenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Oh yeah, I remember playing with those a long time ago... not the nicest
stuff to deal with from what I can remember.

Thanks

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.