From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Shaun
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:18 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Connect and Retrieve from MS SQL Server 2005

The CLR is Microsoft's Common Language Runtime. It allows for
language interoperability (write components in one language, use them
in another, as well as many other benefits). The most common
languages used with it are C#, Visual Basic, and managed C++
(probably in that order - I use C#), though I believe you can use
more than just those.

You can do a google search for Microsoft CLR and find out plenty of
additional information.

Shaun

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com"[EMAIL PROTECTED],
"hugocorept" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why i don´t choose ASP.NET ?
>
> Because i havent any experecience with it :P
>
> But i promisse i will give it a chance . Just a quick doubt, can
you
> give a quick knowlodge about CLR, What you all mean with "you use
> any CLR compatible language " ? Whats the benifts ?
>
> Tkz for all
>
> --- In HYPERLINK

"hugocorept" <hugocore@>

"iko_knyphausen" <iko@>
wrote:

> > > Express) you
> Have
> > not

"mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com"[EMAIL PROTECTED], "Clint
Tredway" <grumpee@>

(ColdFusion,
> > > PHP, ASP,

"http://indeegrumpee.spaces.live.com/"http://indeegrumpee-.spaces.live.-com/