Hi,
 I have created a chart which consists of LineSeries and bubble series
something like
 <mx:CartesianChart>
 <mx:Series><mx:LineSeries../><mx:BubbleSeries ..../></mx:Series>
 </mx:CartesianChart>

 The sizes of the bubble initially displayed proportionately based on
the radiusField in the BubbleSeries. But, now I have added a HSlider
based of which a user can see/magnify different section of the chart.
Based on position of the slider I slice the ArrayCollection that
provides data to the series.
But, the problem after adding the slider is that the bubble sizes
sometimes do not appear proportionate to the radiusField of the bubble
series. I could not figure out the reason for this. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
TIA
Gaurav