Hello all,

Just wondering if it's possible to use asfunction to call a function in a cairngorm app from the htmltext in the description of a POI marker within a Yahoomap in a Flex 2 app without making modification to the as2map.fla file.

It's a long shot, but I was just wondering if it's been done, and eagerly anticipating a true AS3 map component.

The new AS3 "event:" protocol of course isn't recognized by the Flash 8 interpreter and so it's not available.

So I was hoping it would be something like:

markerDesction = "<a asfunction:doNotKnowWhatGoesHere.myFunction/>"

Is that a possibility at all?

Thanks,

Michael