Hey everyone-

We here at Resource just launched a new site last Friday, built entirely
in Flex. I figured some of you might get a kick out of it, since the
designers really went out of their way to do something that's not just a
datagrid and a few bindings.

http://www.hp.com/printstudio/

Michael Krotscheck
Senior Developer
RESOURCE INTERACTIVE
www.resource.com
This email and any of its attachments may contain Resource Interactive
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential and may be subject
to copyright or other intellectual property rights belonging to Resource
Interactive. This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this email is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copy of this email and any printout.