The swf's clocking in at about 2.5megs the vast majority of which is
graphics, which at DSL speeds (well, mine anyway, and I'm a cheap
bastard) still didn't take very long. As for the optimization stage,
I'll have to talk to the PM and the CSM to see if we've got any budget
for it (And additional resources). Admittedly, it's a monolithic app (no
module use) so there's certainly some quick wins one can achieve.

Michael Krotscheck

Senior Developer

RESOURCE INTERACTIVE

<http://www.resource.com/> www.resource.com <http://www.resource.com>

____
This email and any of its attachments may contain Resource Interactive
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential and may be
subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights belonging to
Resource Interactive. This email is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this email is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
this email and any printout.