Nicely done!

Took a while for me to load too. I would look into deploying it with the
RSL. Then if they already have it (the rsl) in the browser cache it will
load much quicker. How big is the swf btw? You might want to do some
analytics and count how many bailed vs how many fully loaded it.

Also, some of the animations were stuttering. I've noticed this in my
applications too and I don't have the answer but I want to know if you guys
figure it out.