That sounds right to me.  framework_3.0.183453.swf will be loaded the
very first time you run the app, then it should never get loaded again.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of danielvlopes
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:50 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Problems do make framework caching work

Hello, i had a question about Framework caching on Flex 3 beta 2.

I had project, and i use ANT for compile...
And i using rsl for let swf smaller and separte framework file,
naturaly this framework file should be loaded one time and never
quicked out of cache.

But not is this what happening, i use this line for compilation i ant:

"PainelAdmApp.mxml
-runtime-shared-library-path=C:\3.0.0\frameworks\libs\framework.swc,C:\3
.0.0\frameworks\rsls\framework_3.0.183453.swz,,framework_3.0.183453.swf
-target-player=9.0.60 -services services-config.xml
-link-report=PainelAdmAppReport.xml -output
${deploy.dir}/PainelAdmApp.swf"

I don't know what i do wrong. I had this conversation here in
flexcoder about framework caching and a i try do exactly Darrel
teached, using SWZ and target for 9.0.60 flash player but when look in
firebug what is loaded, the swz file is never loaded and swf file is
loaded.

Someone can help? Thanks.