Hello alex... I think the reason is a change the beta1 to beta2 and
some configurations in Flex Build Path still like in beta1, using .sgn
file and not .swz file. I clean all configurations and remake like
showed in video on labs, and now compiling from command line works...
But when i try use -keep-generated in Addition Compiler Arguments in
Flex Builder, don't work and in my ant xml don't work to... in flex
builder my compiler arguments is: -locale en_US -services
"services-config.xml" -keep-generated

Why -keep-generated don't work?

Other question, when i use -target-player=9.0.60 and not use failover
file, the app no loaded... ok, fine. It is possible i force user
update your flashplayer for 9.0.60 or is better use failover swf
framework file?