It is a parameter to MXMLC

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of danielvlopes
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:51 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Problems do make framework caching work

Hum still don't working, only work whe i compile using flexbuilder...
whe i compile in ant and try access web app nothing happen either
erros msg or initial preloader, everything keep white (background
color of my app)...

What i must do to -keep-generated work to generate the .as file?

Thanks.

, "danielvlopes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "Alex Harui" <aharui@> wrote:

> > I use command line compiling all the time. Can you add
-keep-generated