I think the swz must be loaded, or not? I must upload swz and swf,
right? If right, i doing right, but still doesn`t work, i try exactly
Darrel teached, but dont work.

I become thinking framework caching can't work when use ant for compile.

Here is the link for test:
www.areaprojetos.com , in bottom left side put 07291207673 in "Login"
field, and 123456 in "Senha" field, and click in "Meus Servicos" ...

Framework will be load and after clean cache, will be loaded again...