Hey All,

I don't know if there has been a previous thread on this. I'm
assuming there is but i thought i'd start one again in light of some
recent blog posts about a Silvafug meeting by the assertTrue guys on
frameworks.

http://www.asserttrue.com/articles/2007/10/17/silvafug-application-
frameworks-presentation
http://probertson.com/articles/2007/10/18/flex-application-frameworks-
presentations/
http://www.sephiroth.it/weblog/archives/2007/10/flex_frameworks.php

I haven't used PureMVC yet but I have used Cairngorm for a while
(since the flash 7 days).

I will say I've got a few beefs with Cairngorm and from just looking
at the PureMVC diagram i already see a few solutions.

I guess my main beefs with cairngorm has been the use of commands.
Specifically in creating Re-usable commands.
the 1 to 1 event-command-delegate methodology has never sat well with
me.

Dumb Models (vo collections) is another.

Support for unit testing in the View is another.

Anyone care to help start a discussion?

regards,

Bjorn