Hi guys, thanks for the fast responses - I'm currently creating the
window in action script - but wanted to move it to MXML purely for
easier binding:

i.e.

<mx:TitleWindow title="{someVar}"/>

Vs

<mx:Script>

            creationComplete

            {

                        BindingUtils.bindProperty(etc)

            }

</mx:Script>

I was just thinking I could write 1 line of MXML vs 10 - 20 lines of
action script.

Thanks,

Mark