Hi Jeff - Thanks for the response. By the way, great podcast :)

I will look into the encryption libraries that both you and William mentioned
but I'm
wondering how they handle the encryption key. I have a requirement that I can't
store the
encryption key in the source code as a string literal. I'm wondering if you or
anybody else
has ideas on how to handle this?

Ryan