Nothing happened, same size. That is mean, It didn't checks that
options or I do something wrong. Need to do deeper investigation. All
that FlexAntTasks story is so confusing - there is no proper
documentation, I figured some options only by analyzing java source
files!...grrrr

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Gaurav Jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What happens when you compile with Ant task using debug="true"?
>
> If it generates swf of size more than 190 kb, then probably the
> difference you are seeing is due to some other difference between FB
> and ant task arguments.
>
> Look in the .actionScriptProperties file to see what libraries FB is
> linking against and see if you have anything additional?
>
> Thanks,
> Gaurav
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "lytvynyuk" <lytvynyuk@> wrote:
> >
> > Here is piece of my flex ant file:
> >          <mxmlc file="${BUILD_SPACE}ActiveUpdate.mxml"
> > output="${DEPLOY_DIR}/ActiveUpdate.swf"
> >                                actionscript-file-encoding="UTF-8"
> >
> > services="${BUILD_SPACE}res/services-config.xml"
> >                                context-root="ISP"
> >                                locale="en_US" as3="true"
optimize="true"
> > static-rsls="false" headless-server="true">
> >              <runtime-shared-libraries
url="framework_3.0.189825.swf"/>