In that case no point to report bug, everything works for me too.
Problem for me is different actually it is about RSL.

I try to build everytinh with RSL which suppose to decrease size of my
application. WQhich is not happening. AS you see I included RSL into
my flex build task but it doesnt really affect anything, with or without

<runtime-shared-libraries url="${BUILD_SPACE}framework_3.0.189825.swf"/>

it produces same size app, but when I compiled it WITH and run it it
demands presence of framework_3.0.189825.swf.

With ECLIPSE it actually decreases size of application.

What is the syntax of correct usage of RSL in ant?