On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Paul Decoursey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did you read the thread... I had backups. It's a bug. When you
>  import any other project into eclipse or Flex builder it doesn't
>  delete files from your project as part of the import. The reason I
>  bring it up isn't because I'm a baby, it's because I have a legitimate
>  concern. Does this behavior happen if I import a project into my
>  workspace that was created with the same version? I don't think just
>  saying, oh keep backups, use source control or whatever is a solution,
>  an application shouldn't be deleting files without telling you. If
>  you have nothing to offer the conversation then shut up!

Please guys, let's not start a fight here. This group has been so
quite and people have been so nice, that it is kind of sad to see
behaviours such as these. Everyone of us have their tempers, but we
should respect each others.

We shouldn't be telling other people in here to shut up. We should be
more respectful.

Let's be cool guys. I am sure this problem will be resolved some time
soon. There may be other priorities ahead of it, but that doesn't mean
that it is not going to be resolved.

Hope you guys cool down.

All the best,

Fidel.