I guess I'm sorry I didn't jump into this thread sooner.  Easy folks.

Certainly sounds like Paul D ran into a bug and I hope will file it.  When Flex
Builder is switching SDKs for a project it should pop a warning saying that
templates are going to be removed and replaced and the bin folder will be
cleared.  I don't know if the same warning appears when importing a project (or
if we even do the actual replace).  If there is no warning dialog before we
make changes that would certainly be a bug and it should be filed.

Matt