Rick Winscot a écrit :

Hmm... Microsoft can barely do that! Seriously though -- a native .doc file? Directly -- no. If you have a server with a product like Aspose Word (www.aspose.com <http://www.aspose.com>) installed -- maybe. The straight forward scenario is to install components or libraries on the server (since Flex would have a difficult time loading/saving anything or interfacing with anything client side).

Sorry but my last message wasn't send in totality ?!?!?

For my problem I can't use your solution because clients must be able to generate a Word document even when they are disconnect from the server. For example if it's a Desktop AIR application and they lose th econnection, they must be able to create a word document.

thank you for helping me