From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mathieu Fernandez
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 5:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How to create .doc files (Word files) with Flex ?

Rick Winscot a écrit :

Hmm… Microsoft can barely do that! Seriously though – a native .doc file?
Directly – no. If you have a server with a product like Aspose Word
(www.aspose.com) installed – maybe. The straight forward scenario is to
install components or libraries on the server (since Flex would have a
difficult time loading/saving anything or interfacing with anything client
side).

Sorry but my last message wasn't send in totality ?!?!?

For my problem I can't use your solution because clients must be able to
generate a Word document even when they are disconnect from the server.
For example if it's a Desktop AIR application and they lose th econnection,
they must be able to create a word document.

thank you for helping me