zoltan a écrit :

If you need this functionality only for windows and you are using AIR then this may help you http://aperture.fluorinefx.com/ <http://aperture.fluorinefx.com/> As it does not provide currently any word specific api one option would be to save an xml file with the content then run a vbscript that converts it to a doc file (you would use the aperture framework to launch your script with cscript.exe) Another option would be to....write your own c++ library to do that and invoke it through the framework (but I guess this is out of discussion)

Zoli

I need the functionality for Windows, Mac and Unix, this is the difficulty, otherwise I was using OWC. Java POI seems to be the most interesting but it don't allow us to make a lot of things with Word format (the management of Excel seems to be better).

I'm really suprised, Flex (ActionScript) doesn't allow us to write this kind of file...