If you actually need to develop .net, run windows. If you just need to run
it for some reason, VMWare is fine, although I prefer soapUI and a seperate
server to run the real services (we're Oracle, not .net but Windows is
Windows).

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]