Matt - I like the idea of a few lists, but agree 12 is way too many. I
*hate* the way yahoo handles its accounts, and I'd love to move to a list
(or lists) hosted and blessed by Adobe, but definitely never going to happen
if it's not accessible via email, unless there's some *seriously* flexible
(custom?) RSS feeds I could plug into my reader... :)

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]