I agree that the definition of Enterprise is fuzzy here.  It's a definition
of how well something is supposed to work.  It's technology agnostic (in
theory only).  Everything that interacts with the Flex could go in this
group if the project specifications demand a certain level of application
functioning.

I love the idea of a UI/UX group, but I think it needs to be defined in less
general terms as well.  If I'm trying to upgrade the UX of a datagrid, that
might go in this group, but I imagine that this group wouldn't originally be
intended for this purpose and might not have the expertise to solve this
problem.  This just needs to be more tightly defined, I'm guessing towards
the designer side of the community/users.

I think the actionscript group idea would have many cross postings.  Imagine
you're a coder who only uses actionscript.  Every time you post you have to
figure out which group to post to.  When you get this one wrong people are
going to get annoyed.  Also, it may be hard to know if you're problem is
actionscript based when you start.  You may get an error in the framework
which turns out to be because you have a complicated data algorithm in
actionscript that screwed up first.