Hi Leon,

For QSOs with V31MD send SASE via guidance on qrz.com. If you talked with any of the SDR team members under their own calls you should send your card and SASE to that team member (also qrz.com info for each; V31LL=WO0Z, V31SR=AA4SW, V31TG=AB5K, and V31ZL=W5ZL).

73,

Gary W5ZL

From: Leon Helms [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Scoring Details V31MD SDR CQWW SSB

What is the QSL Route?

At 12:09 PM 11/9/2005, you wrote:

By now you may have tired of hearing about the V31 thing, and I couldnt blame you. But we just posted our scores and summaries to the 3830 contest site which is THE website where everybody thats anybody posts their claimed scores, pounds their chests, makes excuses for their poor performance, or all of the above. Well, we SDR contesters arent any different. Weve got our excuses, too, as youll read below (if you havent already hit DELETE).

Heres the text of what we just posted to the contesting world. Note that we are currently sitting somewhere around 13th in the world (non-US), but of course, thats subject to some slippage as more stations report.

Gary W5ZL