I posted this on January 23 but didn't receive any feedback. Possibly due to harmonic interference from Eric's newborn. Congratulations Eric.

I wonder if it is possible to run a second, or more SDR 1000's from a single
computer?

Is it possible to have two or more radios plugged into the USB ports and run
Power SDR for each (one at a time that is)? Choosing which transceiver is active.

I'm looking at purchasing a second radio and can't afford a second,
dedicated, computer at this time. The questions come easy but I'm fairly
sure the answers are complicated. It might be an interesting project.
Thanks.

Mike Monnier
W8BAC

Regarding separating the reflectors. I too enjoy learning new things. FPGA sounds like a neat toy I might be able to use in the HF programmable antenna tuner I'll build one day. Saxo and Xylo might have applications here as well.

Being a new SDR owner the reflector is one of the first places I came. I understood early on that feedback from "BETA" software versions wouldn't help me much so I looked passed those posts to find information I needed or that which interested me. My biggest fear was asking a question (like the one above) without knowing if it had been asked in the past under a different heading and hashed over for days on end.

Best Regards,
Mike Monnier
W8BAC