Mike,

There is no technical reason that the SDR-1000 hardware cannot be used
alongside another SDR-1000.  The big question is if the PowerSDR can
handle multiple instances running simultaneously.  I know at one point
this was possible as I used to do side-by-side comparisons in this
fashion.  However, I have not done a test like this lately.

As long as you have separate soundcards and control interfaces (perhaps
1 parallel port and one USB adapter), I don't know why it wouldn't work.
When I get a chance, I'll give this a try in the lab and let you know
what I find.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

FPGA