Mike,

I haven't done it, but you need two things as I see it, based on running two copies of MixW, HRD, or N4PY talking to two different transceivers. You need to designate two separate ways to talk to the hardware, and the only way I know of to do this is to use two sound cards and the parallel port on one and the USB -> parallel adapter on the other. You need separate data bases, and running from two different directories is a way to do this.

73,  Chas, W1CG