I'm 100% with Mike on this one. It would be very useful to
run at least two instances of PowerSDR on 1 machine if
possible. With the level of CPU usage that I've seeing on
recent builds of PowerSDR on my AMD XP3000+ I think that
there is plenty of horsepower left to run a second PowerSDR
session. Obviously as noted the trick will be keeping the
hardware straight.

Perhaps even farther down the road even more that two
sessions assuming that enough sound cards of the same type
can be made to play nicely together on one machine.

Duane
N9DG