Until I get my copy of Visual Studio I have a available copy of Visual Studio 2003 from work installed in my work laptop and I'm checking out some of the software and need one bit of help. I also setup tortoise and downloaded the latest source from SVN as of 5 minutes ago.

Which version of Direct-X SDK do I need to have loaded in the PC? Will the latest and greatest from Microsoft do? It's the 2005 edition, I have that one downloaded and waiting to install if it's OK.

One more simple question is the source in the SVN right now functional so I can test my compile for success?

Muchas Gracias!

Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

"Windows the worlds most successful software virus"