I've got the December 2004 edition of the DirectX 9.0 SDK on the Windows 2k machine I use for SDR stuff and it works fine. I do know a later version of the SDK did not work - the readme from the newer SDR did indicate it was not supported on 2k. I don't know what the Flex folks are currently using, suspect they are on XP so it may not be an issue.

I don't know on SVN - I know it compiled and worked as of a day or two back.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)