-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Anderson
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:32 PM
To: Guy Atkins; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PreSonus FIREBOX firmware fix

Hi Guy,

  Thanks for the comment about the new Console.  By the way, if you (or
others) would like to get the latest version, you can download it at:

  http://briefcase.yahoo.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  I have to apologize that it's the straight .exe file, rather than a
self-extracting file.  (Not sure how to do that yet.) You'll also find a
READ ME file there which I recommend that you read first.

  If you get a "The page cannot be displayed" error, keep on trying.  It'll
let you through eventually.  (But it can be aggravating!)

  A quick note to others who would like to try out the Console.  It's
exactly 1024 pixels wide, and I've NOT optimized its operation for
performance.  So, if your screen resolution is less, or if your cpu can't
handle the additional processing, I would recommend that you stick with the
"stock" 1.6.0 release (which is a fine version, by the way).

  Also - the standard caveats apply:  Use at your own risk!  I developed
this console for my personal use and I'm happy to share it, but, like
anything else free, you get what you pay for.  If your computer has issues
with this software, there really isn't anything I can do about it; you are
on your own.  So please pause first and reflect:  Do you really want to
launch it?

  However, if you're adventurous and decide to try it, please let me know
what you think!  (And thanks to Beppe for the S-Meter background).

   73,

  - Jeff, WA6AHL