From: William Bordy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:30 PM
To: 'Jeff Anderson'; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] WA6AHL Console

Jeff,

Thanks for posting the URL to your console and making it available. What a
great Easter present! It's like you were reading my mind or watching over my
shoulder when I operate and modifying the console to optimize its use for
me. The Panadapter scaling and panning is great along with the RX and TX
offset. The right click to select destination VFO A or B on left click is
great for split operation. I used it for PSK31 operation tonight and will be
putting it to use on other modes over the next few days.

If you're a hunt and pounce guy like me, these changes make the use of the
SDR1000 much nicer.

73,
Bill
NJ1H