-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher T. Day
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 2:26 PM
To: w2agn; Robert McGwier
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Am I Missing Something? Or Is Everyone?

If all you want are the binaries, you can simplify this still further by
using

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/trunk/bin/Release

in Tim's instructions. That way you will only download the repository
sub-folder with the Release binaries in it. SVN does not require anyone
to download the whole repository.

        Chris - AE6VK