From: "Tim Ellison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Willi Reppel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Bill Nagle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:50 PM
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] noisy fan

Yep,  That was me who reported it.  There is a little too much back
pressure generated between the fan and the vents.  You can trace a nice
octagon around the air intake holes by drawing tangents on the existing
holes.

5 minutes with a Dremel tool and a cutting wheel and you are in
business.

-Tim
---
Integrated Technical Services

"Whoa-oh, Smokestack Lightning, shining just like gold.
Why can't you hear me crying.
Whoa-oh, stop your train, let a hobo ride.
Why can't you hear me crying. "

 --Howling Wolf