Tom:

I was able to reproduce this by having DMA buffers on my D44 too small,
audio buffers on my PowerSDR small.  Could you please share with us your
settings for your sound card (latency, DMA settings dependent upon which
card you own) and your audio settings.

Bob

Tom Thompson wrote:
> On the  new release of 1.6.2, I observe a loud pop when returning to
> receive from transmit.  If you click the mox button on and off, you can
> hear (and actually see on the panadapter) this loud pop.  This does not
> happen on 1.6.2 svn 537.  Does anyone else observe this?
>
> 73   Tom   W0IVJ

Time for a new motto, what should I choose?