will be able to connect the Ozy to a USB2 port on the PC and that will be
the only radio to computer cable needed.   (Of course you will need cables
from the Ozy and Janus to the PowerSDR).   More details on Ozy at:
http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=OZY

This thing is being done as part of the HPSDR.org project.  The Ozy and
Janus are all working at a basic hardware level and we're in the process of
doing a  2nd Alpha on the boards to verify changes made after the 1st round
of boards.   Phil Harman has used his Janus with an SDR 1000 to claim QSO
#1 for the soundcard.  We've still got a bit of work on firmware and
software to get the SDR 1000 control stuff  implemented but as they say
it's just software!   After the 2nd alpha is proved out I expect assembled
boards will be available from TAPR.

It's all open source  and we're always looking for help if you want to
write some code, FX2 firmware or Verilog.  Currently we need to do some FX2
work for the parallel port control, modify PowerSDR to use it, as well as
write some Verilog and FX2 code to provide a self test suite capability to
be used to validate assembled boards.

Regards,

Bill