Pretty please .... there are enough real problems to attack without creating
imaginary ones.

Bob K5KDN

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gerald Capodieci
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:43 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] ReName PowerSDR to Anything Else

I've been a commercial purchaser of software for over 30 years and I've
developed an aversion to words like: Power, Super, Deluxe, Extreme, Plus,
Perfect when used in the title or description of a software product. They
make me look for pretentious advertising. Software is soft, it has no power
of its own it just controls machines. Maybe adding words like User Version
or Developer Version can make since but not Power User Version. In my humble
opinion I can suggest that when they get to version 2.0.1 renaming it
SDR-Control V 2.0.1 may be less offensive. The radio system is so completely
Superior to all radios in its price range and still far better than most in
any price range that nothing about its descriptions should use otherwise
pretentious descriptors. They detract from the most serious development in
RF communications since SSB.
  Just my humble opinion.
  Jerry