Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Vs2003 vis a vis Vista

"We ARE NOT planning on using the same tools for the future versions of the
software.  Rather, we will use FREE TOOLS.  We have not settled 100% on what
those free tools will be, but right Visual Studio 2005 Express versions are
looking to be the best pick for the windows GUI.  Obviously we'd like to
have a cross platform GUI, but have yet to find a set of libraries/tools
that rival the ease-of-use and efficiency of Visual Studio's tools.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems"

This may have been discussed before but that's the best news I've read. We
who do not program enough to spend $100 or more for each version of M.S.
programming plateforms find it refreshing that you will eventually go to
Free Tools". This will make it easier for many others to begin playing with
their own radio in ways they cannot do now.

Hope you all can find something suitable soon.

Regards
Hulen
K5HCS