Those are in our source.  Look in the root\trunk\Source\Console\Invoke\
folder for the definitions.  These are basically wrappers on the existing
GUI controls that incorporate Thread Safe mechanisms.  Why this is not a
defined property on the controls from MS, I'll never understand.  It would
save many programmers some headaches.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems