At 09:42 AM 10/10/2006, Eric Wachsmann wrote:
>We ARE NOT planning on using the same tools for the future versions of the
>software.  Rather, we will use FREE TOOLS.  We have not settled 100% on what
>those free tools will be, but right Visual Studio 2005 Express versions are
>looking to be the best pick for the windows GUI.  Obviously we'd like to
>have a cross platform GUI, but have yet to find a set of libraries/tools
>that rival the ease-of-use and efficiency of Visual Studio's tools.

Along which lines I have a question:

What assembly are things like TextBoxTS, ButtonTS, etc. defined
in.  Is it some .net 1.1 framework peculiar thing. or some artifact
of MS 2003->2005 converter?

I tried blindly loading an old rev into VC#2005 and got about 350
errors when loading console.cs, mostly talking about undefined
things: System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxTS for instance.  Other modules
load up just fine.