All Right!! That's great news!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Wachsmann
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Jim Lux'
Cc: 'Flex-radio Reflector'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Vs2003 vis a vis Vista

We ARE NOT planning on using the same tools for the future versions of the
software.  Rather, we will use FREE TOOLS.  We have not settled 100% on what
those free tools will be, but right Visual Studio 2005 Express versions are
looking to be the best pick for the windows GUI.  Obviously we'd like to
have a cross platform GUI, but have yet to find a set of libraries/tools
that rival the ease-of-use and efficiency of Visual Studio's tools.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems