Eric,
what happens if you attempt to run the cal routine on a fresh install
(no .mdb) at 192k? My results were initially all over the place until I
re-ran the installation routine at 96k then moved to 192k. At 192k was
able to get consistent readings between pre-amp settings but always 3 dB
hot.

Kirb,  VE6IV