For what it is worth, can it be a soundcard related problem?

" I should have mentioned before that I did indeed test with the AFC on
and off in both sound card programs (MixW and Digipan), no difference in
the drift was seen in any case, still a few tens of  Hz. " (Brian K7RE)

As I understand it, its only a small drift, Some odd things in a soundcard

could maybe change the actual clock frequency a bit just after switching

between TX and RX, This could result in a small change in the soundcard

output frequency and so in the transmitted signal

Just a thought, I hope not to send anyone in the wrong direction

Happy 2007 pa0pvn (70 minutes to go 2006)

groeten Peter
petervn(a)hetnet.nl <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ; pa0pvn(a)hetnet.nl
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   ;
pa0pvn(a)gmail.com ; pa0pvn(a)amsat.org .