Hi,

if you are interested in a comparision of the cloned SDR-1000 with the
original one, you may have a look here:

http://www.sdr1000.de/forum/topic.php?id=110&s=7443767c97ccd69c41dcb879aa07b0c8

There is a brief report in the German SDR-1000 Forum, it is in German, but
the summary is in the tables, which are understandable to all readers.

No further comment.....

73 de Bodo, DJ9CS