WELL PHOOEY, that won't do.  We will have to work on how optimize the
settings,etc.

I love the ANF and NR but the father is often blind to the shortcomings
of the child!

;-)
Bob
N4HY

Larry Taft wrote:
> I agree with Steve on the watery sound.  I am using 1.8.0 straight out
> of the "box" and the ANF needs some help.
>
> 73, Larry  K2LT
>
> John P Basilotto W5GI wrote:
>> Steve, this is a problem peculiar to your setup. The ANF in PowerSDR is the
>> best available.
>>
>> John P. Basilotto
>> W5GI
>> Marketing and Product Manager
>> FlexRadio Systems
>> 512-535-5266
>>

>> -
"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine