All,

As I was [one] of the submitters of the manual notch filter, I have
given some thought on how it can be implemented.  Open discussion.  I
like to click on a signal to do something with it, and I am dedicated
to the mouse.  However, that is not going to work, as clicking on a
signal moves the frequency there.  How about holding down <CTR> then
clicking on the signal?  A <CTR> double click removes it; another
<CTR> click on another freq adds another notch.  Shift click anywhere
removes all notches.  The depth/freq width is preset in the
menu.  Another important thing is to show the notch(s) on the
display.  Simple but effective.  I am familiar with MixW notch, and
it uses a drop down window.  That is cumbersome and slow compared to
a <CTR> click.

73,  Chas, w1cg