Ted  @ [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I always thought that the ability of GPS receivers to detect signals that ride
at or deep inside the noise levels was a direct descendant of the concepts of
CCW.  The math experts on this list know more about this topic than I do.  But
CCW was a pretty exciting concept that could dramatically improve reception of
signals that couldn't be 'seen' or heard with the ear.

If the SDR can finally bring CCW into the ham 'bag of tricks' for long distance
RF communication than it will be terrific event.

It sounds like CCW would be the nuts for EME if it's capable of digging signals
out of noise. But, I'm afraid I'm in the dark as to what CCW is.

Someone, please enlighten me.

73,

Bill, W3XO