> A few questions about HyperSDR:
> - Is this the long anticipated 'New Architecture'?

Yes.

> - Will the radio and its functions be accessible via DLL libraries?

No. Something simpler. A message-passing protocol that works locally or
remotely in a transparent way. Participating processes can be written in
pretty much any language you please, because it's all protocol-based, not
API-centric.

> - Is there a Time-Line so the Tinkerers can clear their schedules?

After Dayton. There's a pre-alpha batch of code which I promised for 15 Dec
but got diverted from for unavoidable reasons. Sometime in the next few
days, I think. The current PowerSDR needs to be polished up and
shrink-wrapped as-is for Dayton anyway.

> - Any docs, wiki or blog to drool over? ;-)

Tim put a presentation on the Flex website that is based on a talk I gave at
DCC in Hartford this year.

Have a look at http://www.trapexit.org, too.

73
Frank